The Tory election promise to completely repeal the Human Rights Act (HRA) has been formally thrown out of the window as new official statistics show that the immigration invasion of Britain has actually speeded up since the coalition government took power.
The latest trick by the Tories has been to “announce” via a leak to one of their lackey newspapers that a “consultation paper [is] to be launched within days will open up a debate on the future of Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which guarantees ‘the right to a family life’.”
In the Conservative Party’s general election manifesto, David Cameron said quite specifically that to “protect our freedoms from state encroachment and encourage greater social responsibility, we will replace the Human Rights Act with a UK Bill of Rights.”
Note that nowhere was it said that a “portion” of the HRA would be removed. The promise to revoke the entire act and replace it with a Bill of Rights has, like every other election promise made by Mr Cameron and his gang, simply been broken and ignored.
To make matters worse, the Section 8 part of the HRA which the Tories are now claiming to want to “review” is in reality merely a reflection of European Union law in this regard.
Britain, by virtue of its EU membership, is therefore obligated to enforce EU regulations, no matter what UK law on the topic actually says.
In other words, a person in the UK who makes an asylum appeal on the basis of a “right to life” will only have to appeal to the EU’s judicial arm for a ruling, instead of the UK court system.
Because Britain’s legal system has been completely undermined by the Tory-Labour-LibDem policy of being in the EU, revoking Section 8 of the HRA without withdrawing from the EU is pointless chicanery on the government’s part.
* Meanwhile, new figures from the Office for National Statistics have revealed that Britain’s population was 62.3 million in mid-2010, up 470,000 on the previous year. This is the highest annual growth rate since mid-1962, the ONS report said, inadvertently revealing that despite Mr Cameron’s pledges to the contrary, the immigration invasion has continued unabated since the coalition government took power.
The ONS report went on to reveal that “natural change” accounted for an increasing proportion of total population change since 2002. This “natural change” is the birth rate.
– In 2005, the ONS issued a separate report which said that 36 percent of all births in England and Wales were not “white British” (“Birthweight and gestational age by ethnic group, England and Wales 2005: introducing new data on births”, Kath Moser, Office for National Statistics).
– This 2005 birth rate figure does not include births to second and third generation immigrant mothers. Figures released by the ONS in January 2009 revealed that the Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years. Their population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society (“Muslim population ‘rising 10 times faster than rest of society’”, the Times, 30 January 2009).
– An August 2008 ONS population report stated that, on average, ‘foreign’ women have 2.5 children each, rising to 3.9 for those from Bangladesh and almost five for Pakistani women (“Most children of British mothers born out of wedlock”, Telegraph, 11 July 2008). When these figures are added in, the immigrant birth rate is estimated to be around 50 percent of all live births in England and Wales.
– The majority of the ‘new immigrants’ are not from Eastern Europe, as is often widely claimed. According to the ONS figures, immigrants from Eastern Europe had 25,000 children in Britain in 2009 — an absolute minority of the just over 700,000 live births (“Number of foreigners in UK hits record 6.7m”, BBC, 8 December 2009).
– According to the Birmingham City Council, 61 percent of all primary school children in greater Birmingham are of Third World origin (“Asian pupils outnumber white children in Birmingham primary schools for the first time”,Birmingham Mail, 26 Jan 2010).
– Over 300 languages are currently spoken in London schools. Some of the most established of these are Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin and Hokkien (“Languages across Europe”, BBC).
– Some 150 languages are spoken in schools in Reading, an indication of the extent of the invasion in Berkshire (“150 different languages spoken in Reading schools”, Reading Post, 8 February 2010).
– A 2007 report from Manchester University predicted that white British people would become a minority in Leicester this year (2011) and that white people would be a minority in Birmingham by 2027.
Ludi Simpson, a social statistician at Manchester University, said the Pakistani population in Birmingham was likely to double by 2026, but with two-thirds of this increase due to the younger age profile of Pakistanis, rather than increased immigration — in other words, the birth rate of immigrants already present in Britain.
– David Coleman, professor of demography at Oxford University, warned in November 2010 that white British people will become a minority in their own country by 2066.
He said that white indigenous British people will make up half the population by then, and immigrant birth rates mean white British children will be in a minority of youngsters even sooner.
Writing in Prospect magazine, Prof Coleman warned the huge numbers of foreigners landing on our shores will “transform” the UK. He said official projections estimate the UK’s population will rocket to 77 million by 2051 – and 85 million by 2083.
“On those assumptions the ‘white British’ population would decline to 45 million (59 per cent of the total) by 2051.
“Were the assumptions to hold, the ‘white British’ population of Britain would become the minority after about 2066. It’s a milestone that would be passed much earlier in younger age-groups.”
Even if the number of immigrants was cut so that new arrivals matched the number of Brits who left (the so-called ‘balanced migration’ policy), the white British population would still fall below 50 per cent by the end of the century.
All these statistics taken together show that the non-British ethnic population is increasing in number exponentially, and given current immigration and birth rates, will utterly overwhelm the indigenous population of Britain well within the next 50 years, and more likely within 30 years.
Britain’s future as a First World nation will thus be decided within the next 20 years. Now, more than ever, the British National Party is needed to provide the political leadership whereby the oncoming catastrophe is to be avoided.